Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bank Overhaul

An article I have recently came across consisted of a man by the last name of Bernanke believing that bank overhaul will help smaller banks. The point I have just shared is basically that in a nut shell.

I can't say that I agree with this article. I say, leave the banks alone. If they fail, they fail, if they strive, then good for them. I cannot say enough that people need to let things BE! Example, the Libya situation, why in the world would Americans help other countries when we have so many struggling Americans within the United States. Help them, let other countries BE! I think the article was well written, I mean it gave me enough information to get on my soap box and say why I disagree with this article. I don't know whether we should disagree with how the article is written, but I do disagree with the content within the article, but the way it was written was fair and understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment