Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hate? No Thanks..

I hate, hate. Hating will get you no where.. and most people today really don't care who hates them or what people think about them so what's the point in making yourself miserable by the wonderful feeling of hatred. I despice the feeling of hatred and I also dislike seeing it on someones face. Why spend life unhappy? We aren't promised every single day.. why not find the happiness out of all the negative. If you find yourself trying extra hard to be happier then it will actually make life more bearable.
I will add, however, like the story "On the Pleasure Of Hating" said about spiders, I would absolutely kill a bug if I saw it crawling across the floor in front of me, despite what the author said. I may cause some spider or ant ill-will, but it was for good reason. I can honestly say I do not care for such insects as those. Also, I take great pleasure in knowing that a snake has been killed and if I were to be the one to do it, then kudos for me.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You mentioned the awful snake! I had a snake crawl up the side of jeans --INSIDE MY JEANS! I was weed-eating and felt something and when I looked down, the tail end of the snake was dangling out of my jeans. I panicked, threw the weed-eater, tore off my jeans and went running in my panties for the house. I then screamed and cried and screamed some more. I hate snakes and spiders and all the other creepy-crawlies. I agree with you- kill them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Goodness!! I wouldn't have been in class today, or even living due to a heart attack! I remember when I was in a High School we went to some fair-type thing and we got to pet snakes and I freaked out when I just put my index finger on one AND my eyes were closed when I did that.. knowing that a snake was in my pants, whew, I woulda passed smooth out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate rats. Or, more precisely, I don't want to see them, hear them, or hear about them. They make my skin crawl. I do not have a rational reason to hate rats in the abstract. That there are rats in the world should be of no concern to me. But if I could push a button and make all the rats in the world disappear, would I? (Yes.) Why rats and not oppossums? Why not all rodents? How different are rats from squirrels? Am I an anti-rat bigot (the animated Pixar film Ratatouille had me asking myself the same uncomfortable question)?

    The one animal I cannot defend intellectually is the mosquito. I would not hesitate to push the mosquito button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really have a problem with rats, and surprisingly I am not that way with snakes either.. I do however get an immediate mini heart attack when I see one, but then I'm fine again. I just know that a snake cannot be tamed and it is not furry and I hate getting bit by animals and there is no way to even talk to a snake and make it listen, I don't even know if snakes have ears. I don't even like the word snakes. ICK!!

    ReplyDelete