Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jewel :)

This is Jewel.
Jewel, also happens to be the love of my life. I had gotten her in Jenks, Oklahoma when she was just five weeks old and have fallen in love with her every day since then. Yes, I realize she is just a dog, but she is my baby. She just recently turned four on January the sixth. Jewel is all black, except for a strip of white, which is located on her chest area. She is a Long-Haired Chihuahua and she only weighs six pounds. I named her Jewel because she is in fact my own perfect Jewel. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging the pictures (of you and Jewel).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laramie, you're great and you crack me up. Your dog is suuuuuper cute, and my dog is secretly jealous because I didn't post a blog about her. Also, I'm very enthused that we share 3 classes together. Thanks for pimping my planner.

    ReplyDelete