Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One of my Flaws..

    I am sad to say, but I have many many flaws.. I would say the one flaw that is literally killing me from the inside out, would have to be that I worry so gosh dang much about the tiniest things known to man. I have a huge OCD/worrying problem. I literally make myself sick over the smallest things, when normally a human would step right over the issue with not a backward glance, I look into it and overanalize it.

    Example: Hypothetically Speaking, a teacher makes a rude comment or something like that, depending on the day and how I feel I may only look into the comment ohhh, say five minutes, but if it's one of those "ugh" days I'll look into it for maybe a week. I may even have a dream about it, I may ask everyone I know what that comment could possibly mean and so on. I also am very OCD oriented. I am an organize and germ freak. I stress over clutter and certain things not in the right place. I'll grab the very last product on the back of the walmart shelf as for fear of too many people touching the product that I just so happen to need. I wish I could change this fun fact about me, but I just wouldn't even know where to begin or even think of where to start. It is literally eating me alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment