Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TOO MUCH SPOON!

Hi, I am an everyday house hold item, the wonderful and sturdy, spoon. I am always needed and when filled too much to the brim I spill over. I don't hold a bunch, but the stuff I do hold will never leak. I am sturdy, and rarely break able, unless I am in my plastic mood.
Basically, I would be a spoon because they are an everyday utensil and in reality I go and am summoned by everyone everyday. I take in a lot of junk and I hold an awful lot, but once I am already to the brim on my tolerance level and then once another huge thing happens, everything blows up and then my tolerance level is low and I can start all over again. I am sturdy like a spoon meaning I can do whatever and be okay and never complain. I can be pushed and won't budge or break, unless I'm in a "no bull crap" day such as a breakable plastic spoon.

1 comment:

  1. I like the title. This is a fun little essay. It's very descriptive. I like it. I think you have found a good way to describe yourself both with a common object and used it well as a metaphor.

    ReplyDelete